BuildCraft Factory Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 contains all low tech automation available in BuildCraft, helping you in the fluid manipulation, fluid storage, basic auto crafting and more.
See all modules of BuildCraft:
- BuildCraft Silicon Mod
- BuildCraft Transport Mod
- BuildCraft Robotics Mod
- BuildCraft Core Mod
- BuildCraft Builders Mod
- BuildCraft Energy Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BuildCraft Factory Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by CovertJaguar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- BuildCraft Factory Mod 1.8.9 Download
- How To Install BuildCraft Factory Mod
- BuildCraft Factory Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install BuildCraft Factory Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8.9
- minecraft mods 1.8.9 download
- Minecraft BuildCraft Factory Mod 1.8.9
- Minecraft 1.8.9 BuildCraft Factory Mod