- Updated on: May 3, 2016
- Newest File: Buildcraft Factory 7.1.16
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BuildCraft Factory Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 contains all low tech automation available in BuildCraft, helping you in the fluid manipulation, fluid storage, basic auto crafting and more.
See all modules of BuildCraft:
- BuildCraft Silicon Mod
- BuildCraft Transport Mod
- BuildCraft Robotics Mod
- BuildCraft Core Mod
- BuildCraft Builders Mod
- BuildCraft Energy Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BuildCraft Factory Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by CovertJaguar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.