BuildCraft Builders Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 contains means of manipulating the minecraft landscape, aiding you in mining, building and the copying and storing of structures
- Updated on: May 30, 2017
- Newest File: Buildcraft Builders 7.1.22
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BuildCraft Builders Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 contains means of manipulating the minecraft landscape, aiding you in mining, building and the copying and storing of structures. The Builders module contains the Quarry, Filler, Builder, Architect Table, Electronic Library and more.
See all modules of BuildCraft:
- BuildCraft Silicon Mod
- BuildCraft Transport Mod
- BuildCraft Robotics Mod
- BuildCraft Core Mod
- BuildCraft Energy Mod
- BuildCraft Factory Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BuildCraft Builders Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by CovertJaguar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.