Bucket Storage Blocks Mod
- Updated April 4, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8.8, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bucket Storage Blocks Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 – Ever wanted to transport dozens and dozens of lava buckets, but had no inventory space? Now you can put them all into a single block.
Go to (Quick links)
This block has no inventory, instead you hit (attack/left click) the block with a bucket in your hand, and the Empty Storage block will transform into a storage block for that bucket type (does not work currently with mod liquid).
The block can store any number of buckets. When you mine the block, in your inventory under the name there is a number telling you how many are inside.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bucket Storage Blocks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!