BSL Shaders Mod
- Updated November 22, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.x,1.5.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
BSL Shaders Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds overbrighted color boost, night desaturation and custom torch light, those look pretty cool to Minecraft World.
- Latest Optifine intergration
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof!).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
NVIDIA – Highly compatible.
*It’s pretty obvious since i’m making this shader with NVIDIA GPU
AMD – Compatible.
*Few thin lines may appear when enabling certain effect.
Intel -Partially compatible.
*Some version doesn’t support Intel GPU (v5 – v52).
*Lens flare is too strong with Intel, set Lens Strength to 0.25 (0.25 will be available in v53).
*Lens flare may appear even sun/moon is not on screen.
BSL Shaders Previews:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download BSL Shaders.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag BSL Shaders folder into that.
- Select BSL Shaders and select “Done”.
For All Minecraft Versions: BSL Shaders Standard
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!