- Updated on: February 12, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Boom Plus Mod adds in new types of powerful TNT. There are also fake ores that you can troll your friends with. Everything is redstone powered and quite deadly!
Boom+ adds new ores and explosives into the game! The mod is currently only clientside, but a serverside version is being worked on!
Here’s a list of everything Boom+ has to offer:
Small Boom: The Small Boom creates a small explosion radius, similar to the size of a TNT explosion, but bigger.
Medium Boom: The Medium Boom creates an explosion almost 4 times the size of a TNT explosion, great for low-resource griefing!
Massive Boom: The Massive Boom is pretty self-explanatory. It just makes a BIG explosion.
Radioactive Boom: The Radioactive Boom is a nuclear version of the Massive Boom, you can guess what it does?
Nether Boom: The Nether Boom brings a little slice of the Nether to wherever you set this off!
Radioactive Ore: Radioactive Ore drops 2 Radioactive Gunpowder. Radioactive Gunpowder is used to craft Radioactive Booms.
Blaze Ore: Blaze Ore can be found only in the Nether. Blaze Ore drops 3 Blaze Powder and spawns 1 Blaze once the block has been mined. This is an easy way to obtain Blaze Powder for explosives or vanilla items.
Radioactive Gunpowder: Radioactive Gunpowder is used to craft Radioactive Booms. It can only be mined from Radioactive Ores.
Cool Glasses: Cool Glasses don’t do anything apart from make you cooler.
Bomb Jacket and Detonator: If you have the Boom Jacket in your inventory when you press the Detonator, you will explode with a force of nearly 4 times that of a TNT explosion. You will most likely die without armor, the jacket is destroyed once used.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge