- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: Bookshelf-1.10.2-18.104.22.1688.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bookshelf Mod is a core/library mod, which adds new features and tools into the game for other content creators to work with. The primary focus of this project is to make use of the combined strength of the modded community to create wonderful tools that everyone can use.
- Horse Armor: Easily add new horse armor to the game.
- ItemStack Colors: Change the color of any item by using a command, or editing NBT.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: Event for altering enchantment behavior.
- Many utilities, ranging from simple to complex.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bookshelf Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by darkh4x, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.