- Updated on: May 31, 2016
- Newest File: MorelPlay BookEffects 1.1a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Book Effects Mod 1.9 allows us to do that by putting books in the inventory will give us very powerful EFFECTS. The first thing you have to do is crafting glass table. When we have this table will place the book improved on it and then you will click with some mineral for books with improved and very strong EFFECTS.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Book Effects Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MorelPlay, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.