- Updated on: June 16, 2016
- Newest File: BluePower-1.7.10-0.2.962-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Blue Power Mod 1.7.10 is a tech mod that adds a variety of ways to manipulate and transport blocks and redstone signals to the game.
The initial release will be expanded on over time with a lot of the core processes changed giving a whole new feel and progression. It is in a constant state of development and features can be added or removed at any time.
Feel free to add it to your modpack without asking. Have fun!
Please note: This mod requires QmunityLib Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Blue Power Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Quetzi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.