Blue Power Mod
- Updated June 16, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Blue Power Mod 1.7.10 is a tech mod that adds a variety of ways to manipulate and transport blocks and redstone signals to the game.
The initial release will be expanded on over time with a lot of the core processes changed giving a whole new feel and progression. It is in a constant state of development and features can be added or removed at any time.
Feel free to add it to your modpack without asking. Have fun!
Please note: This mod requires QmunityLib Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Blue Power Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Quetzi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!