- Updated on: July 6, 2017
- Newest File: BloodyQuests-1.11.2-0.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Crafting in a Blood Altar or Alchemical Table, alongside binding of items like the Bound Tools, will be detected as Crafting (The crafting task added by BetterQuesting – Standard pack) events by BetterQuesting when this mod is installed.
Note: Due to an oddity in the way I detect alchemical crafting, the quest may not trigger unless the GUI of the table is closed and reopened. I don’t currently know of a way to fix this.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BloodyQuests Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by warlordjones, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.