Crafting in a Blood Altar or Alchemical Table, alongside binding of items like the Bound Tools, will be detected as Crafting (The crafting task added by BetterQuesting – Standard pack) events by BetterQuesting when this mod is installed.
Note: Due to an oddity in the way I detect alchemical crafting, the quest may not trigger unless the GUI of the table is closed and reopened. I don’t currently know of a way to fix this.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BloodyQuests Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by warlordjones, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- BloodyQuests Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install BloodyQuests Mod
- BloodyQuests Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install BloodyQuests Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft BloodyQuests Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 BloodyQuests Mod