- Updated December 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bloodmoon Mod adds a lunar event called “Bloodmoon”, every night there is a chance of 5% (configurable) that a bloodmoon will rise. During the following night monsters will spawn faster and closer to the player. The spawn limit of monsters will also be higher. Notice that all of these things only apply to monsters spawned on the surface, you will not experience any of these effects if you are for example in a cave. You can also not sleep through a bloodmoon night (configurable). You can also turn on an option in the config file to make all monsters spawned by a bloodmoon vanish at dawn (Disabled by default).
On the visual side the moon, the sky and sky light will be tinted red, to accommodate for the red sky the fog will also turn black for a nicer effect.
Feel free to use this mod in any modpack you want
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bloodmoon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!