- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Blood Magic Mod lets you conjure runes, sigils and orbs and perform rituals all with the power of blood. Whether it’s a sacrifice you take from yourself or from a mob, the power is in your hands to control your world in aspects you hadn’t considered before.
Go to (Quick links)
The basic elements to this mod are the Sacrificial Knife and the Dagger of Sacrifice. One takes blood from yourself and the other from mobs respectively.
And after that you’ll need an altar. These come in 6 different tiers and all get increasingly larger while allowing you to do greater things with each increase. It will take a very long time and will be very costly to max out your altars but with the abilities you’ll eventually learn it will all be worth it.
Blood orbs will help to keep your altars well stocked with blood. They act as containers so you don’t need to continually supply the altars with fresh blood.
There are many great things you can accomplish with sigils, from the very basic to complex. If you’d like to conjure water, craft a Water Sigil. Lava? Lava Sigil. Would you like to fly? Air Sigil.
Protect yourself from drowning, fire and fall damage with the Sigil of Elemental Affinity. Repel arrows and other projectiles with the Sigil of the Whirlwind. Or create a bridge right under your feat with the Sigil of the Phantom Bridge.
This is just the tip of the iceberg with this mod. There’s a host of new abilities to unlock hidden deep in this mod. You can summon enemies as well as ward them off with advanced rituals and even craft your own custom potions. Be sure to reference the wiki for all the info you’ll need to get started and learn all you can about the realm of Blood Magic.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Blood Magic Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WayofTime , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.