- Updated on: March 23, 2016
- Newest File: Blocksteps-5.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Blocksteps Mod – A clientside-only, highly configurable isometric 3D mini-map with a twist, it only tracks the blocks you’ve stepped on. Has waypoint support and multiple map types. However, the mod is optimized for mainly Blocksteps map type. This was an experiment turned mini-map. It may not have the best performance but the community voted it into existence. Also, if you return to somewhere from far away (eg, another dimension) the map might look like a mess, hit the SHIFT + (Switch Map Mode/Rerender) key to refresh the map.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Blocksteps Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by iChun, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.