- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: BlockDispenser-1.1-2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
There’s not much to say here. This allows dispensers to place blocks.
It handles rotations properly (vanilla ones at least). There’s also a blacklist to make sure some blocks aren’t dispensable.
Any blocks that already have a dispensing behaviour (like TNT) aren’t included.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BlockDispenser Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.