- Updated on: July 22, 2017
- Newest File: BlockArmor-1.12-2.4.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Block Armor Mod 1.10, 1.9.4 adds sets of armor made from various blocks in game. They have different durability and damage reduction modifiers, depending on the armor material.
With the exception of Sugarcane, Emerald, and Snow armor, all armors are crafted using the armor block type in the standard armor crafting recipe (Lapis armor is made with Lapis Lazuli blocks, Obsidian armor made with obsidian, etc.). Sugarcane and Emerald armor use the item form (i.e. emerald and not emerald block), and Snow uses leather or a leather chestplate in place of some snow blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Block Armor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 2piradians, Furgl, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.