- Updated on: September 11, 2016
- Newest File: BirdsNests1.10-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Birds Nests Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a simple mod that adds a pseudo-random reward event from chopping trees. Essentially, it’s my more realistic take on chance cubes.
How it works
- How it works is every so often, a nest will drop from leaves.
- Right click the nest to get what’s inside.
- Nests will drop the kinds of things you might expect to find, eggs, feathers, shiny things birds find on the ground, things they eat.
- The possible drops are below from the most to least common and stack sizes show the maximum number of that item possible from a nest. (so if it is 3, the game does three random chances for that item)
Everything involving a number or item is configurable!! So you can add more chances per item,change chances, or disable an item all together! Nest’s should drop from any generated leaf block, modded or vanilla.
Nests now drop from decaying leaves! However at an 80% drop rate compared to breaking by hand (configurable of course) Leaf decay drops can also be completely disabled.
- Allow players to add items from any mod to drops
- Support for Ex Nihilo when/if Erasmus updates
- Add different drop weights/ drops for different biomes
- Add support for fortune modifiers
How to install Birds Nests Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Birds Nests Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by cleverpanda714, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.