- Updated on: June 11, 2017
- Newest File: BiomesOPlenty-1.11.2-22.214.171.1244-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod adds a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things to Minecraft. It is designed to give players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place.
The mod also adds some new world types?
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn?t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don?t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that?s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Mud Tools: Same as normal tools, but with mud balls in place of ore. Sticks are still used.
- Mud Armor: Same as normal armor, but with mud balls in place of ore.
- Amethyst Tools: Same as normal tools, using amethyst for the ore, and iron ingots in place of sticks.
- Amethyst Armor: Same as normal armor, using amethyst for the ore.
- Wood: The custom logs and planks in this mod can be crafted into anything that vanilla logs/planks can, from doors, to stairs, to jukeboxes. They can also be used as fuel.
- Red Rock Cobble/Red Rock Bricks/Skystone Cobble/Skystone Brick/Mud Bricks: Red Rock Cobble/Bricks, Skystone Cobble/Bricks and Mud Bricks can be crafted into stairs and slabs like other materials.
- Mystery Music Disc: We don?t want to give the exact crafting recipe, but it involves the normal Biomes O? Plenty music disc, and another material added by the mod.
3 ores (Replace diamonds with whatever ore), 2 sticks (Or iron ingots for Amethyst scythe)
1 Ancient Staff Topper, 1 Ancient Staff Pole, 1 Ancient Staff Handle
Ancient Staff Topper:
1 Nether Star, 1 Ruby, 1 Topaz, 4 End Stone
Ancient Staff Pole:
1 Peridot, 1 Apatite, 7 End Stone
Ancient Staff Handle:
1 Sapphire, 1 Tanzanite, 5 End Stone
5 Large Bone Segments, 4 Obsidian
5 Celestial Crystals, 4 Celestial Crystal Shards
4 Soulsand, 2 Blaze Powder, 2 Ghast Tears, 1 Wither Skull
1 Glass, 1 Ghast Tear, 1 Blaze Rod
Ghastly Soul Manipulator:
2 Soulsand, 2 Ghastly Souls, 2 Ghast Tears, 2 Blaze Powder, 1 Soul Manipulator
4 Celestial Lens, 4 Blaze Powder, 1 Ghastly Soul
4 Eyes of Ender, 4 Obsidian, 1 Amethyst Block
1 Apple, 1 Melon Slice, 1 Berry, 1 Bowl
1 Potato, 1 Wild Carrot, 1 Carrot, 1 Bowl
1 Toadstool, 1 Blue Milk Cap, 1 Portobello, 1 Bowl
1 Thorn, 1 Reed, 1 Feather
1 Poison, 1 Dart
Dull Flower Band:
Plain Flower Band:
4 Clover, 4 Daisies
Lush Flower Band:
4 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets
Exotic Flower Band:
2 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets, 2 Tulips
8 Moss, 1 Cobblestone
Mossy Stone Brick:
8 Moss, 1 Stone Brick
4 Mud Balls
Mud Bricks (Block):
4 Mud Bricks
Red Rock Bricks:
4 Red Rocks
4 Piles of Ashes
4 Celestial Crystal Shards
1 Poison Ivy
Light Gray Dye:
1 Pile of Ashes
Light Blue Dye:
1 Blue Milk Cap
9 Piles of Ashes
1 Mud Ball
1 Red Rock Cobblestone
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Glitchfiend, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.