Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- Updated December 5, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod adds a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things to Minecraft. It is designed to give players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place.
The mod also adds some new world types?
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn?t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don?t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that?s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Mud Tools: Same as normal tools, but with mud balls in place of ore. Sticks are still used.
- Mud Armor: Same as normal armor, but with mud balls in place of ore.
- Amethyst Tools: Same as normal tools, using amethyst for the ore, and iron ingots in place of sticks.
- Amethyst Armor: Same as normal armor, using amethyst for the ore.
- Wood: The custom logs and planks in this mod can be crafted into anything that vanilla logs/planks can, from doors, to stairs, to jukeboxes. They can also be used as fuel.
- Red Rock Cobble/Red Rock Bricks/Skystone Cobble/Skystone Brick/Mud Bricks: Red Rock Cobble/Bricks, Skystone Cobble/Bricks and Mud Bricks can be crafted into stairs and slabs like other materials.
- Mystery Music Disc: We don?t want to give the exact crafting recipe, but it involves the normal Biomes O? Plenty music disc, and another material added by the mod.
3 ores (Replace diamonds with whatever ore), 2 sticks (Or iron ingots for Amethyst scythe)
1 Ancient Staff Topper, 1 Ancient Staff Pole, 1 Ancient Staff Handle
Ancient Staff Topper:
1 Nether Star, 1 Ruby, 1 Topaz, 4 End Stone
Ancient Staff Pole:
1 Peridot, 1 Apatite, 7 End Stone
Ancient Staff Handle:
1 Sapphire, 1 Tanzanite, 5 End Stone
5 Large Bone Segments, 4 Obsidian
5 Celestial Crystals, 4 Celestial Crystal Shards
4 Soulsand, 2 Blaze Powder, 2 Ghast Tears, 1 Wither Skull
1 Glass, 1 Ghast Tear, 1 Blaze Rod
Ghastly Soul Manipulator:
2 Soulsand, 2 Ghastly Souls, 2 Ghast Tears, 2 Blaze Powder, 1 Soul Manipulator
4 Celestial Lens, 4 Blaze Powder, 1 Ghastly Soul
4 Eyes of Ender, 4 Obsidian, 1 Amethyst Block
1 Apple, 1 Melon Slice, 1 Berry, 1 Bowl
1 Potato, 1 Wild Carrot, 1 Carrot, 1 Bowl
1 Toadstool, 1 Blue Milk Cap, 1 Portobello, 1 Bowl
1 Thorn, 1 Reed, 1 Feather
1 Poison, 1 Dart
Dull Flower Band:
Plain Flower Band:
4 Clover, 4 Daisies
Lush Flower Band:
4 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets
Exotic Flower Band:
2 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets, 2 Tulips
8 Moss, 1 Cobblestone
Mossy Stone Brick:
8 Moss, 1 Stone Brick
4 Mud Balls
Mud Bricks (Block):
4 Mud Bricks
Red Rock Bricks:
4 Red Rocks
4 Piles of Ashes
4 Celestial Crystal Shards
1 Poison Ivy
Light Gray Dye:
1 Pile of Ashes
Light Blue Dye:
1 Blue Milk Cap
9 Piles of Ashes
1 Mud Ball
1 Red Rock Cobblestone
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Glitchfiend, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!