Biome Borders Revived Mod
- Updated November 26, 2016
- Biome Borders Revived for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Biome Borders Revived Mod is a liteloader mod for minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4, and 1.10 based heavily on Urushibara’s Biome Borders Mod. With it, you can toggle a visual border running along the edges of different biomes. The default key to toggle this effect is “B”, but you can change that in the controls menu.
This is a fairly simple mod, and as the structure for checking biomes hasn’t changed (and likely won’t) it should only need minor fixes between major updates of Minecraft. All I’ve done with this mod was decompile it from 1.8, fix some of the code to match 1.9.x and 1.10, and recompile it — the code behind it all belongs to Urushibara. If for some reason Urushibara returns and requests I take it down or requests development be transferred back, I will gladly comply, seeing as it wasn’t my code to begin with.
Check out my other mods:
How to install:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the Biome Borders Revived Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shadow_Hawk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!