Binocular Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is an awesome mod that helps you to see things in too far clearly in Minecraft.
- F – Zoom In
- V – Zoom Out
- R – Zoom Reset
- L – Zoom Lock
- N – Night Vision
- P – Waypoints
You could change the default key bindings to modify the config file directly. The location of the config file: %appdata%.minecraftconfigbinocular.cfg
- You can activate and use the Binocular in your hand by the mouse right-click
- You can quickly activate the Binocular from your inventory by pressing the L key (Lock mode). Press the L key again to put it back.
- You can use any other items while the Binocular is active.
- “Long-jump”: you can teleport to the location of the point being viewed as follows:
- Click the P key to open the Waypoints gui
- Click the << button to get the viewed point’s location
- Press the Go button, and hope that you will be not a bad place
If something is difficult to see:
then use the Night Vision:
You can maintain your favorite locations for teleport:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by MahgarSumir, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Binocular Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Binocular Mod
- Binocular Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Binocular Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Binocular Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Binocular Mod