- Updated May 2, 2016
- Binnie Patcher - Curse v1.7-FIX
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BinniePatcher Mod 1.7.10 – With Binnie’s normal incredibly slow update cycle lagging considerably behind that of Forestry’s, I got bored waiting for the next version to potentially be released, and made a patcher mod to manually fix his mods to work with Forestry 4. Everything is done via ASM, meaning none of Binnie’s own code is being distributed in case you were worrying
Currently it supports:
- Binnie Core
- Extra Bees
- Extra Trees
All 5 parts of Binnie’s Mods are now supported, and should all work perfectly fine.
It is designed for the latest version of Binnie’s Mods (Beta 14) and will probably have issues if you try using an older version. The Forestry version shouldn’t be as important, if you’re using 4.2 at least there’s no chance of anything breaking.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BinniePatcher Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Chocohead, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!