- Updated on: August 29, 2017
- Newest File: bigbeautifulbuttons-1.12-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do you like buttons? Buttons with different textures? Buttons that are still buttons for redstone circuits but are also BIG?
To use the buttons click right in the center of them, this is going to be fixed shortly.
- Increase the size of the Bounding Box to include all of the textured part of the now larger block model.
- Import more needed classes from the OpenMods library.
You don’t need my permission. Add it and enjoy! While not required, a link back would be greatly appreciated.
Other than the obvious methods provided by Curse. You can also chat with me live on Discord and Twitch at the following. The servers are public.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Big Beautiful Buttons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by kreezxil, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.