BiblioWoods Highlands Edition Mod 1.7.10 adds support for Highlands woods to BiblioCraft blocks. Requires BiblioCraft and Highlands to run
- Updated on: July 13, 2016
- Newest File: BiblioWoods Highlands edition v1.4 for BiblioCraft v1.9.x+
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Please see also BiblioCraft and other BiblioWoods Addons:
- BiblioWoods Biomes O’Plenty Edition
- BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition
- BiblioWoods Forestry Edition
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition
- BiblioWoods TerraFirmaCraft Edition
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the [BiblioCraft] BiblioWoods Highlands Edition Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by JDSinclair, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.