With BetterInventory Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, blocks like Command-Blocks, 4931 custom Playerheads or Barriers and Items like Spawneggs for Skeleton-Horses, , OP-swords and armor are implemented in the Creative Tabs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BetterInventory Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by mcgaming4k, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- BetterInventory Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install BetterInventory Mod
- BetterInventory Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install BetterInventory Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft BetterInventory Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 BetterInventory Mod