- Updated November 18, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BetterFp Mod 1.11,1.10.2, 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10 that changes how minecraft calculates sine and cosine, giving a performance boost.
NOTE: This mod is still WIP, so new things will be added and changed over the next versions
- The algorithm is configurable, with in-game config screen
- Easy installation: just install Forge and drop it in the mods folder or run the installer for vanilla
- It’s even useful for servers, since the server needs sine & cosine to generate chunks, calculate entity acceleration, etc
- Riven’s, Full, Half Algorithms seems to be the best
- Taylor’s and Java Math seems to be much worse than vanilla algorithm
- LibGDX’s Algorithm is the same as Riven’s Algorithm with a few changes.
- You can either change the algorithm in the config file or in the in-game config GUI (Press F12 while in game)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BetterFps Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Guichaguri, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!