Better Villages Mod
- Updated May 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.x, 1.5.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better Villages Mod fixes the spawning of villages to more frequently and they are closer together when you do find them much like you would in reality. While traveling through Minecraft you might stumble upon a lone village, sometimes spawned in at a precarious area, leading to some insane village generation. Villages in Vanilla have gotten a little better but Better Villages ramps it up even more! Villages spawn more tightly together like a town, they spawn in Jungle biomes, Mountains and even in the ocean! Gardens within the villages are also fixed, adding lily pads and gates to the fences, even torches for light. The lamps around the villages use glowstone instead of torches, giving a lot more light at night time.
- Villages now spawn in every biome that has a little flat land.
- Villagers have betters AI.
- Villages spawn 5 or more houses.
- Villages extends land into flat land.
- Villages break apart any block in the way.
- Villages break blocks 75 blocks above them (trees etc.)
- Villagers have a low chance of attacking a zombie, still working on it, but cool!
- Villages no longer have a weird generation with gravel.
- Biomes now have a fixed spawn-rate so there won’t be like 500 villages in one single biome on LargeBiomes generation and default world.
- Villagers now walk on terrain like nothing before! They can detect where they walk.
- Villagers will attack zombies ONLY if the Golem Spawn Rate is below 10%. Which is extremely rare.
- Villages spawn in literally every single biome except ‘The End Biome’!
- Added new GUI in the In-Game menu.
- Updated to MC 1.5.2.
- Jungle/Swamp/Ice Villages!
- New GUI.
Go to sections(Quick links)
Ocean Villages. Proof that mod works. [Using OCD-Pack by Disco]
Tons of Villages!
Inside Better Villages Config
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by Twinklez, all credit to modder.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!