- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: BetterTitleScreen-1.11-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better Title Screen Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a client-side mod that provides options to customize Minecraft’s title screen.
The main feature of Better Title Screen is the ability to add custom text to the title screen including support for colored text and multiple lines. Better Title Screen can also be used to turn off the info shown on the title screen like the current versions of Minecraft and the current number of loaded mods.
This is an example of how your title screen could look, with Better Title Screen.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Title Screen Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Girafi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.