Better Sleeping Mod
- Updated September 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 modifies the way beds work and completely overhauls the sleeping system.
For one you can go to sleep any time of the day – be it morning, afternoon, night.
The fun does not end there. You can not only go to sleep when you want but you can wake when you want. That’s what alarms are there for in real life, right?
Still not done. Are you a creator of a modpack and do you want to drive your players mad? Or just enjoy some tediousness in your world? You can enable Tiredness. What that means is that you have to sleep or you will get too tired and start badly seeing. Start walking slowly. Or, eventually, fall down on the floor from the tiredness.
This mod will probably not be compatible with any mod that changes sleeping system as I change that myself, too. For that I have provided a small feature where you can set how many percent of people in a dimension need to be asleep for the game to allow the sleep.
And how it works in Multiplayer? It checks everybody who is asleep and checks their alarm near their bed. And for every clock it averages down the time of the day to wake you up.
This mod changes the way beds work by a bit.
- For starters, similar to enviromine and other mods, you have so called ?Sleepybar?. It shows how much tired you are and/or how much you want to sleep (tip: when it reaches numbers near 0 something starts happening).
- You can go to sleep any time of the day provided you are tired enough. (Tip: check sleepybar)
- You can wake up whenever you want (Tip: check screenshots below)
- You can wear fancy ringwatch when Baubles is added.
- You can actually modify the chance of rain/thunder to stop when sleeping (instead of original 100%).
- Pretty much every option can be changed in config (enable/disable + numerical limits).
- This mod may end up working as server-only-capable but you would not be getting the sleepybar. Nor clock. (Vanilla clients ftw.)
Features & Screenshots:
You can sleep any time of the day
Provided you are tired.
You can wake up whenever you want
Provided you put an alarm clock next to your bed
You can fall asleep on the ground
Provided you get too tired that you just cannot. keep. on. going.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Sleeping Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by OndraSter, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!