Better Records Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2 adds the ability to download your favorite songs from the internet directly into your game, for all your friends to hear! And with no exiting of Minecraft to do so! Just input the URL to the song, and it’ll download automatically!
The currently supported formats are ogg, mp3, and wav. Though, I highly recommend ogg because it is smaller and there is a default of 10mb download limit for songs.
First things first, in order to craft the record needed for this mod, you must combine any vanilla record with an eye of ender. Dying of records works the same way as any other thing.
Compress multiple songs into a single, compact, record! Play your songs one after another with this amazing new invention!
Shuffle Enabled Records
Play records that select random songs in its list!
Repeat Enabled Records
To play a record over and over and over and over and over and over, just put any record and a comparator into the crafting grid!
Used to write your beautiful songs to Blank Records!
The only object able to read the contents of the written records! (Since the original record player takes a diamond, I figured this is a good recipe for a more advanced version.)
Tune this crystal to your favorite radio stream and insert it into a radio to hear the radio in-game!
Tune your crystal to a specific URL to listen to the radio in your world!
Insert a tuned frequency crystal to play radio from the internet! Model curtesy of RazzleberryFox (Decocraft)
Commonly used by people to project the sound of your Record Player further into the depths of the world.
Stimulate your senses with this extremely flashy light. WARNING: May cause seizures on high settings!
Liven up your world using these devices that shoot colored light into the sky!
Attach two objects together! Commonly used to attach a Record Player to a Speaker.
The only thing capable to removing Speaker Wire from attached objects. (Without breaking said object…)
How to install Better Records Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Records Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Stumblinbear, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Better Records Mod 1.8.9 Download
- How To Install Better Records Mod
- Better Records Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Better Records Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8.9
- minecraft mods 1.8.9 download
- Minecraft Better Records Mod 1.8.9
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Better Records Mod