- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better PvP (Fair-Play) Mod can allow players to use its features for Better PVP Mod or for survival/hardcore by adding a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient.
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by xaero96, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.