- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Chocolate Quest Release 1.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better Dungeons Mod by Chocolatin is a really expansive Minecraft mods that add new mobs and expansive dungeons to the regular Minecraft biomes. These dungeons range from Pirate ships to volcanoes and really add a sense of depth and adventure if you’re feeling tired of vanilla Minecraft.
Volcanoes, stay away from the core, or not…
Siege castles to get settlements for your travels! Look for them in plains.
Assault pirate ships
The mod comes with little ships templates, a big galeon and a treasure island.
Strongholds, try to find the entrances at taiga biomes.
And that’s supposed to be under the towers:
Swamp caves are very big, and with some flowers!!
Nether cities (Caution, secret rooms inside)
If you see a pyramid(or something suspicious in deserts), go in, look for the trapdoor in the maze and jump in to fight the boss:
Look for this caves in wet biomes to find the slime boss:
Nether holes, you will see red sky, also removed bedrock from top.
A default dungeon (In the download version dungeons will be at layers 18-60, this was just for testing)
A big one (size configurable in properties, look top)
Revolver: can be found in dungeons. Shoots bullets
Golden feather: Can be crafted or inside dungeon chests. Prevents falling damage.
Hookshoot: basic grappling hook, small range
Longshoot: longer range than hookshoot.
Manualshoot: longer range introduces manual reel. (Sneaking reduces reel, jumping releases it)
Spiderhook: longer range and improved manual reel. (Sneaking lauches you to the hook)
Can only be obtained defeating the spider boss.
Cursed bone: right click to summon a allied skeleton. Dropped by mages(necromancer, liche, pig mage)
Special weapons: dropped by bosses.
And more to discover!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Dungeons Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Chocolatin, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.