Better Achievements Mod
- Updated November 27, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better Achievements Mod is an improvement of the Achievement screen.
- Tabs per Achievement page. So no more spamming the button to find a page.
- Scroll on the tabs to see more tabs.
- Set the colours of your arrows.
- User settable tab icons (by middle clicking on an achievement on the page, off by default. Can also be set text wise in the config)
- Unlock achievements in creative by right clicking on them.
- Use of IMC message to register a page icon (no interface implementation needed)
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievements
- Set Background colour
- Custom Icon Renderer
- Custom Tooltip Renderer
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievement page
- Custom background
- Set custom arrow colours (this will override user settings)
- Scale on load
- Position on load, center around an achievement
- Min and Max scale
- Page Icon on the tab (with interface instead of IMC message
- The API includes a helper class for colours
Tabs instead of the silly button
Works with existing mods: It will pick an icon for the tab from the Achievement page
Shows custom tab icon and colourful achievement backgrounds
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Achievements Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!