- Updated May 2, 2016
- BeeBetterAtBees 0.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BeeBetterAtBees Mod 1.7.10 adds Bee Breeding Graphs to NEI for everyone that would like to have a little bit of support with how to breed the bees to get a bee you want to have.
Because this is solely client-side, it doesn’t need to be installed on a server, only the client needs it.
For now this mod is only for 1.7.10
Features to add:
– Fix: (Cosmetic) Percentages at lowest level of the tree might overlap with stuff.
– Fix: (Cosmetic) Make lines go behind the bees.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BeeBetterAtBees Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by HellFirePvP, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!