Bedrock Tools Mod create tools from craftable bedrock! Super durable, super efficient but super costly!
Go to (Quick links)
Bedrock tools are very durable, but tools made from rock aren’t the most sharp and that’s why the tools aren’t very fast and don’t do very much damage.
Armor made from bedrock is super tough but also super heavy and while wearing it you will be slowed down.
Bedrockium is a material with hardness of bedrock and lightness of a feather. It can be obtained by mining Bedrockium ore, which is fairly rare and which spawns between layers of 6 and 16. It can only be mined with a Bedrock Pickaxe.
When you mine Bedrockium ore, it drops one Bedrockium shard. Combine it with bedrock and you will get some Bedrockium Blend.
Now smelt the blend in a furnace to get Bedrockium Plates.
Bedrockium armor is even tougher than Bedrock armor and it doesn’t slow you down.
Bedrockium tools are light and sharp making them fast and powerful.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bedrock Tools Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Tanttinator2000, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.