Bedrock Replacer Mod
- Updated November 19, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bedrock Replacer Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 1 replaces bedrock in your world with another block, which you can choose in the config. By default, it will replace all of the bedrock with stone. It also works with blocks added by mods. This mod does not leave a flat bedrock layer at the bottom.
I suggest that you do not replace bedrock with a block with a tile entity(furnace, piston, etc). If you do, your world will most likely become a lot slower. I am not responsible for broken worlds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bedrock Replacer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!