Bed Craft and Beyond Mod adds over 3000 different combinations of beds to your world (and that’s just with Vanilla Planks, even more when you add other mods to your game), along with rugs that connect up the sides of other blocks.
Screenshots and Recipes:
Colored Beds can be made using the template above, where you now use any three wool blocks, and three of the same kind of planks to make that pattern of bed.
There are also Colored Chest Beds, that have an inventory that can be accessed using a Key. These beds have a 9 slot inventory for both block spaces, to represent the small drawer space under the bed.
To change the color of the bed’s blankets and sheets, you now need to Right Click the top or bottom parts of both Colored Beds and Colored Chest Beds to change the what color they are using Vanilla Dye (to be changed to use any dye soon). The top part changes the pillows and sheets, and the bottom part changes the blankets.
There is also a Stone Slab Bed for further decoration.
Rugs are like Vanilla carpets, in which they are a block that are 1/16th the height of a Wool block. The main difference being that Rugs will flow over the sides of blocks to connect to Rugs on the next block up, as well as flow over Slabs and Stair blocks in any possible orientation for either block. Please note their bounding box is hovering in the block space above when they are placed on top of half slabs and stairs, and they will connect to other Rugs regardless of color.
You can also change the color of rugs individually or with multiples with any oredict’d dye.
Colored Beds and Vanilla Beds: Because Colored Beds use the same recipe pattern as Vanilla beds, this mod overwrites the vanilla Recipe for beds. For use of the Vanilla bed, there is a new recipe where you use any color combination of Colored Bed in a crafting grid to make a vanilla Bed, as shown below.
Rugs and Modded Stairs/Slabs: As long as the Stairs and Slab blocks created by other mods extend the vanilla classes for Stairs and Slabs, Rugs will continue to function as intended.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bed Craft and Beyond Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zorn_Taov, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Bed Craft and Beyond Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install Bed Craft and Beyond Mod
- Bed Craft and Beyond Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Bed Craft and Beyond Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft Bed Craft and Beyond Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Bed Craft and Beyond Mod