- Updated November 29, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Baubles Mod is a small addon mod and api that is intended to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a character.
It adds 4 new slots: an amulet, belt and two rings slots. The baubles inventory is accessed by pressing the ‘b’ hotkey. It is probably a good idea to remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you are going to be accessing it a lot.
This mod adds very little content itself – it is intended to be an addon for other mods and the only reason I included an item at all was to serve as an example for other developers.
The ring gives a boost to mining speed when worn. (The potions are Swiftness II potions)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Baubles Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!