- Updated on: May 25, 2017
- Newest File: Baubles-1.10.2-1.3.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Baubles Mod is a small addon mod and api that is intended to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a character.
It adds 7 new slots: an amulet, belt and two rings slots. The baubles inventory is accessed by pressing the ‘b’ hotkey. It is probably a good idea to remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you are going to be accessing it a lot.
This mod adds very little content itself – it is intended to be an addon for other mods and the only reason I included an item at all was to serve as an example for other developers.
The ring gives a boost to mining speed when worn. (The potions are Swiftness II potions)
Mods using Baubles:
– update for MC 1.11
– removed support for legacy baubles files (.baub)
– catch edge-case crash if a player is somehow ‘ticked’ before the world has finished loading. Just do it better this time
– catch edge-case crash if a player is somehow ‘ticked’ before the world has finished loading.
– prevent a crash if mods assume certain passed parameters won’t be null. Naughty.
– emptied bauble slots will sync once again
– hotfix for import derp
– added the ability for equipped baubles to automatically sync to client if their damage or nbt changes without having to manually set their changed flag.
– this is off by default for all baubles
– release of 1.3 branch
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Baubles Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.