Basic Ingredients Mod
- Updated January 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Basic Ingredients Mod is a small mod, which adds some tools to recycle your stuff.
Go to sections(Quick links)
The mod currently adds in 4 new tools:
Iron Cutting Knife:
Diamond Cutting Knife:
Mortar and Pestle:
Reinforced Mortar and Pestle:
These tools are used to craft various Items/Blocks back. They always loose 1 durability point, when you craft something with them. The Tools have different durability values:
- Iron Cutting Knife: 32 Uses
- Diamond Cutting Knife: 200 Uses
- Mortar and Pestle: 16 Uses
- Reinforced Mortar and Pestle: 90 Uses
The Iron Cutting Knife and the Diamond Cutting Knife can be used as a weapon too!
The recipes are simple Shapeless recipes. Put your Knife/Mortar together with a vanilla Item/Block to uncraft it. You only get 1 type of the ingredients back. (mostly the most expensive one).
Here are some examples:
You can also use your mortal/knife to increase the output of normal recipes:
There are some Recipes to create new items with the mortar/knife too:
Some Recipes with the Mortar are only working with the Reinforced Mortar and Pestle! But there are no extra Recipes for the Diamond Cutting Knife.
The Reinforced Mortar and Pestle and the Diamond Knife haven’t only a better Durability, than their normal counterparts. They also give you an increased amount of output. The Output of those tools is mostly the same amount of items, you have used to craft the recycable item:
These are only examples! There are much more “uncrafting” recipes in this mod!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Basic Ingredients Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Lellson, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!