Base Metals Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 adds historically common metals to Minecraft, specifically silver, copper, tin, lead, zinc, mercury, and nickel, as well as the fantasy metals cold-iron, mithril, adamantine, and star-steel. For most of these metals, you can craft all of the standard Minecraft tools and metal-related blocks. Base Metals also adds a new tool, the crack hammer (aka sledgehammer). The crack hammer lets you pulverize ores and items into powders. Just like the Crusher in the Metallurgy 3 mod, pulverizing an ore block with the crack hammer will double your metal production.
Mining Metal Ores
Using the CrackHammer to crush a block of copper ore into two piles of powdered copper:
Using the CrackHammer to crush a non-block items:
Most metals have all of the following recipes, but some do not have ores (metal alloys) and some cannot be made into tools. The metal used in this example is copper.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Base Metals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
- Warning: As of Minecraft 1.9.4, Base Metals requires the mod DrCyano’s Ore Spawn to generate ores in your world.
This mod is made by Cyanobacterium, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Base Metals Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Base Metals Mod
- Base Metals Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Base Metals Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Base Metals Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Base Metals Mod