Base Metal Golems Mod
- Updated June 13, 2016
- Base Metal Golems 4.03.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Base Metal Golems Mod 1.9,1.8.9 is an add-on to Extra Golems. Using metal blocks from Base Metals, you can now build golems to help you fend off monsters! All golems look unique and have configurable health and attack capabilities.
Base Metal Golems adds the following to the Minecraft Universe:
- Adamantine Golem: 240 health, 21 attack, extra damage to tough mobs, resistance
- Aquarium Golem: 120 health, 8 attack, extra damage to water mobs
- Brass Golem: 65 health, 5.5 attack
- Bronze Golem: 90 health, 6 attack
- Cold Iron Golem: 112 health, 9.5 attack, extra damage to fireproof mobs
- Copper Golem: 60 health, 5 attack
- Electrum Golem: 90 health, 7.5 attack
- Invar Golem: 140 health, 9 attack
- Lead Golem: 75 health, 8.5 attack, knockback resistance
- Mithril Golem: 180 health, 10 attack, extra damage to undead
- Nickel Golem: 60 health, 5 attack
- Silver Golem: 70 health, 5.5 attack, immune to magic damage
- Star-Steel Golem: 155 health, 10 attack, self-heals, lightweight, glows dimly
- Steel Golem: 175 health, 10 attack
- Tin Golem: 48 health, 4.5 attack
- Zinc Golem: 48 health, 4.5 attack
The newest feature is the highly flexible configuration file. You can now customize each golem’s health, attack damage, spawn permissions, and any special abilities.
Sample config entry:
# Whether the Star-Steel Golem can be built [default: true]
# Whether this golem can ocasionally heal itself [default: true]
B:”Allow Special: Random Healing”=true
# Base attack damage dealt by this golem [range: 0.0 ~ 300.0, default: 10.0]
# Max health for this golem [range: 0.0 ~ 999.0, default: 155.0]
- Extra Golems — the version number of the Base Metal Golems download will match the Extra Golems version it was built for (eg, Base Metal Golems 3.05.x requires Extra Golems 3.05)
- V3.x require Base Metals 1.8.0 and Forge for 1.8.9 (built and tested with version 18.104.22.1682)
- V4.x require Base Metals 2.2.2 and Forge for 1.9 (built and tested with version 22.214.171.1247)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Base Metal Golems Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!