- Updated on: August 30, 2016
- Newest File: BadMobs-1.10.2-188.8.131.52.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted to completely remove a pesky mob from the game? Perhaps you’re annoyed with Creepers? Or maybe you want to fix an exploit in your Mod Pack? Don’t worry, this mod has you covered!
Bad Mobs Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8,1.7.10 will allow you to list out all of the mobs you dislike in a configuration file, and when any of them try to spawn, they will be prohibited. You can add an unlimited amount of mobs to the list, including hostile and peaceful mobs. The configuration file is generated in /config/badmobs.cfg. To add a mob to this list, you have to write it’s Savegame ID to the list of prohibited mobs. A list of these are maintained on the Minecraft Wiki. If you don’t know the ID for a specific mob (like if it’s from a mod), there is an Item called the “Entity Data Book” which can be found in the creative inventory. Right click on any mob, and the name will be revealed to you in the chat. This item is not craftable. Furthermore, this mod will remove all existing instances of prohibited mobs from a world.
This mod has support for in-game configuration editing! If you go to the Mod list from the main menu, and select the Bad Mobs mod in the list, you will be able to open the in-game configuration. This will give you a nice GUI which will allow you to edit the configuration file. Once you exit this GUI, the new banned mob list will be set in place, without the need to restart your game!
How to install Bad Mobs Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bad Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by darkh4x, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.