Bacteria Mod allows players to sponge to the worldgenerator, which can be crafted to something you can “breed” to bacterias. Players can also train these blocks so that they can eat a specific block type like grass, stone, water, etc.
Go to (Quick links)
Destruction! Awesome bacteria colonies in your world! You can play with them, let them eat the hole world! Or just parts of it! You can also make new genetically changed Bacteria colonies which don’t just eat blocks!
How to use:
Beginning: Search some sponges in rivers, lakes or in the ocean, or craft them if you don’t want to search! Then craft some Must, place it under water, and let it grow. The Must grows only if water’s above them, example in the Video! If the Must is grown(lighter green), you can harvest it! If the must is not fully grown, it will just drop the Must block. If it is grown you get some Bunch of Bacteria. Then craft some bacteria colonies!
Bacteria: Bacteria can be “tamed” to eat a special type of block like dirt, stone, water, lava, etc. You just have to place a bacterium colony, place all types of blocks you want it to eat directly above it (grass and dirt are the same, you don’t have to place both ) and finally power it by redstone or just place a redstone torch next to it! You will see it spread! (All spreading Bacteria blocks are of one colony!)
Replacer: Will automatically set the block type below as food and will replace it with the block type above!
Jammer (item): The Jammer item is a remote control which sends a jamming signal to ALL bacteria colonies in the world!
Jammer (block): You can place a Jammer wherever you want the bacteria to stop. If the Bacteria reaches it, all Bacteria blocks of that colony will die! (Other colonies will continue to spread)
Isolation (Bricks by default): Build a rectangle/square/circle/whatever horizontally on the ground and place bacteria in the middle! they won’t eat below it so they won’t grow out of the area you defined!
Goto %appdata%/.minecraft/config/ and open TeNNoX_Bacteria.properties with notepad!
In this file you can change the IDs and other settings:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Bacteria Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install Bacteria Mod
- Bacteria Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Bacteria Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft Bacteria Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 Bacteria Mod