- Updated on: January 19, 2017
- Newest File: baconators-1.10.2-3.0.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Baconators Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds three items in the game, each with a different look. They will automaticly replenish your food and saturation levels when enabled, with the food you fill it with.
(default food: Cooked Porkchop)
(default food: Cooked Chicken)
(default food: Cooked Beef)
- Types can be enabled/disabled.
- Customizable storage capacity. (default: 64)
- Accepted food items (more then 1) is customizable per type.
- Sneak (while holding) to fill it with food from your inventory.
- Sneak right-click to enable/disable auto-feeding.
- Add version check.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Baconators Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Baijson, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.