Backlytra Mod 1.9 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is supports vanilla resource packs to override texture and sound, works with capes, has Quark-style dyeing, everything. Craftable by default, can be configured.
The 1.9 version only backports the sounds, if you want dyes and recipes see Craftable Elytra and Quark.
The 1.7.10 version is something of a hack and may glitch frequently. It also doesn’t support non-default Elytra textures, from either capes or player info.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Backlytra Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Aesen, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.