- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: Avaritiaddons-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Avaritiaddons Mod 1.7.10 is my first attempt to add compressed chest, infinity chest and adds a config also that allow to remove any item from Infinity Catalyst recipe
In this initial release, it contains two blocks
- Compressed Chest, it is just a regular chest with 9x the inventory space. it keep the inventory when broken.
the recipe of it, consists in just 9 Vanilla Chests in the crafting grid.
if you think it is unballanced, there is a config option that enable the hard recipe of it, that consist in using 9×9 (81) chest in the Dire Crafting Table.
- Infinity Chest, the same inventory space of the Compressed Chest, but with capacity of 2,147,483,647 Items per slot (the same of a DSU)
How to install Avaritiaddons Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Avaritiaddons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WanionCane, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.