- Updated on: February 25, 2017
- Newest File: AvaritiaAdditions-1.10.2-1.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
What is Avaritia Additions Mod?
Basically it adds in most of the items and blocks that arnt available in the 1.10.2 version.
These are items, (and some decoration blocks) that are used for very high end/end game utilities. These are used for any Avaritia crafting table to substitute for like almost to impossible to get items. It makes it so its not game breaking, for anything op 😀 (im looking at you DE) You can use them and change their recipes to be incredibly hard to give players a challenge and make it funner than a regular kitchen sink pack.
Avaritia Additions also adds back the Compressor and collectors! So you can make singularities with it
The list is NOT complete, armor and tools will be added in a later update
Whats been added so far though? Take a look at this image
Want to add some recipes to the compressor? use this:
mods.avaritiaadditions.Compressor.add(output, amount, input);
output is what will be made, amount is how much input is needed for 1 output, input is what goes in
~Note some items like the Endest Pearl currently do not have the functionality that they did in 1.7.10 due to 1.10.2 rendering
Avaritia Additions Mod required Avaritia Mod to load.
There is no JEI support currently for the Compressor. To get a singularity just place the block type of the singularity into a compressor and it will indicate how much is needed to make 1.
Ex. for a Copper singularity place in a copper block, iron – iron block, gold – gold block. The blocks cannot be chisel blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Avaritia Additions Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by abused_master, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.