AutoSwitch is a mod that automatically switches to the correct tool when mining a block and automatically uses the correct weapon when attacking a mob or a player. It will also switch back to your previous item when you are done mining or attacking a mob, useful for building and going on mining trips.
AutoSwitch Mod won’t just pick the fastest tool, it also takes into account other factors such as enchantments.
You can turn AutoSwitch off and on using the F10 key. If you don’t like F10, you can change it to something else in the options window.
In the main Minecraft menu, click mods. Then, click AutoSwitch from the scrolling list on the left. Click config. The overrides file has instructions on the inside.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AutoSwitch Mod
- Requires ThebombzenAPI
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- AutoSwitch Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install AutoSwitch Mod
- AutoSwitch Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install AutoSwitch Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft AutoSwitch Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 AutoSwitch Mod