- Updated on: September 8, 2017
- Newest File: simpleautorun-1.9.4-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
AutoRun Mod – One thing that Minecraft was always missing, the hotkey for autorun.
Set the hotkey in the controls under movement.
– CTRL + Hotkey is sprint autorun
Auto-Run will remain active while you are chatting and managing your inventory.
This mod only needed on the client, do not install on the server.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AutoRun Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mysticdrew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.