- Updated on: June 25, 2017
- Newest File: autopackager-1.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
AutoPackager Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is just a simple machine that takes RF power and scans an inventory to the left (when facing the front) and crafts any item of a single type that can be crafted in a 2×2 or 3×3 grid (i.e. nether quartz -> quartz blocks or iron ingots -> block of iron), placing the result in an inventory to the right.
As of 1.4, if items cannot be crafted during a cycle, stacks of identical items will be merged.
As of 1.4.2, right-clicking on the block with an empty hand will tell you the current mode it is in and right-clicking while sneaking with an empty hand will cycle the mode. (2×2 then 3×3, 2×2 only, and 3×3 only modes)
As of 1.5.3, a new mode has been added: 3×3 hollow. Using this mode, items will be crafted using a chest-like pattern. This can be used for furnaces, chests, and the majority of Magical Crops essence crafting.
Additionally, the AutoPackager itself will act as a Sorting Connector for a Refined Relocation sorting network.
In-world usage layout:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AutoPackager Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by smbarbour, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.