AutoPackager Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is just a simple machine that takes RF power and scans an inventory to the left (when facing the front) and crafts any item of a single type that can be crafted in a 2×2 or 3×3 grid (i.e. nether quartz -> quartz blocks or iron ingots -> block of iron), placing the result in an inventory to the right.
As of 1.4, if items cannot be crafted during a cycle, stacks of identical items will be merged.
As of 1.4.2, right-clicking on the block with an empty hand will tell you the current mode it is in and right-clicking while sneaking with an empty hand will cycle the mode. (2×2 then 3×3, 2×2 only, and 3×3 only modes)
As of 1.5.3, a new mode has been added: 3×3 hollow. Using this mode, items will be crafted using a chest-like pattern. This can be used for furnaces, chests, and the majority of Magical Crops essence crafting.
Additionally, the AutoPackager itself will act as a Sorting Connector for a Refined Relocation sorting network.
In-world usage layout:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AutoPackager Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by smbarbour, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- AutoPackager Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install AutoPackager Mod
- AutoPackager Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install AutoPackager Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft AutoPackager Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 AutoPackager Mod