- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: Autosapling-1.3.4-MC1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Auto Sapling Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 can be used to plant those saplings that are not picked up instead of despawning, grow the forests over time and make automation of trees much easier. When a sapling item would normally despawn, it replants itself on the ground! It’s useful for two reasons: when you chop a tree down, you often leave before all the saplings have dropped.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Auto Sapling Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lemonszz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.