Auto Pickup Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10 allows items to be picked up automatically or blacklisted and never picked up in minecraft
- Updated on: August 3, 2017
- Newest File: AutoPickup-1.12-2.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod requires Forge and is SSP and SMP compatible!
Auto Pickup Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10 allows items to be picked up automatically or blacklisted and never picked up. Whenever you do something that creates an item, that item will be automatically placed in your inventory (if it is not in your blacklist). Experience will also be given to you automatically. This works with all modded items!
This applies to
- shooting a bow
- killing mobs
- killing mobs with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- mining ores (fortune, silk touch, etc. still apply)
- breaking blocks
- breaking blocks with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- destroying entities that drop items (paintings, minecarts, armor stands, etc.)
- and more!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Auto Pickup Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Furgl, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.