- Updated on: October 1, 2017
- Newest File: Audio Death 0.6.4 [MC1.9,1.9.4,1.10,1.10.2,1.11,1.12,1.12.1,1.12.2; rev 49]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Audio Death Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is minecraft mod to play a audio file on death.
Place the audio file (preferrably as ogg) called “deathsound.ogg” in
- Start the game
If the game is already running
- Go into resource packs and then back out again (this reloads textures)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Audio Death Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Portablejim, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.